- Wide Product Range
- Free Delivery on Selected Items
- 150,000+ Happy Customers
Veko Smart Battery Charger (3.8 Amp)
- Suitable for use on 6V/12V SLA Lead Acid, Calcium, Silver, Wet, Gel and AGM batteries in cars, motor bikes, boats, jet skis and more!
- Automatically switches from full charge to trickle charge mode once battery is fully charged to retain the battery's proper storage voltage.
- Safe Charge advanced technology protects against accidental reverse polarity, overcharging and overheating.
- Features a three-stage charging strategy that permits the battery to be recharged to almost 100% capacity.
- Includes a simple interface with push button selection of modes for ease of use and a portable design that allows you to charge any battery, anytime, anywhere!
Charge and maintain your batteries with our easy-to-use, car battery charger. Designed to charge 6V/12V Lead Acid batteries, this portable charger can be used on cars, motorbikes, boats, jet skis and more! The Veko battery charger features Safe Charge advanced technology to ensure safe and efficient charging. It protects against accidental reverse polarity, overcharging and overheating. The smart charger automatically switches from full charge to trickle charger mode once the battery is fully charged. This means you can leave the battery maintainer connected 24/7 to retain the battery's proper storage voltage.
Simple and Compact
This smart battery charger is waterproof, ultra-compact and lightweight, taking up minimal storage space. It features a simple interface with push button selection of modes, making it a great alternative to large, complex chargers. The included o-rings allow you to quickly and easily connect to your battery and can be left connected to charge for an extended period. Its portable design allows you to charge any battery, anytime, anywhere!
Recharges to 100% Capacity
Featuring a three-stage charging strategy, this 3.8amp charger permits the battery to be recharged to almost 100% capacity and allows for a long-time connection. Two charging modes are available for charging batteries under different ambient temperatures, allowing it to charge more efficiently and safely. Unlike normal chargers, this device can recharge deeply discharged batteries that have a minimum of 3 volts remaining.
- Connect the battery terminal leads to the battery first, then connect to the mains supply. The charger will automatically reset itself and go into standby mode.
- The unit will automatically establish the correct battery voltage and then start charging. At this point the charging indicator will illuminate.
- When the battery is fully charged, the full charge indicator will illuminate.
- The charger will then maintain battery charge as it is connected.
- If the battery is frozen, connect the battery as above and when the unit indicates that it is charging, press the mode button so the frost symbol indicator illuminates. The charger is then set for charging a frozen battery.
- If a battery is heavily depleted, the charger will attempt to reclaim the battery.
- If the battery is faulty, the charger will not charge the battery and will illuminate the fault indicator and flash. If this occurs, have the battery checked by a professional.
- The fault indicator will also flash if the leads are wrongly connected (reverse polarity) or the leads are short circuited.
* Estimated delivery date